halftrackinfo

pictures of your halftrack => members tracks => Topic started by: BombFarm on November 12, 2014, 11:34:34 AM

Title: 2014 Veterans Day
Post by: BombFarm on November 12, 2014, 11:34:34 AM
Here's some pictures of my HT loaded with Veterans as we staged for my towns annual Veterans Day Parade. I was lucky enough to have seven veterans in the track this year(4 WWII veterans, 2 Vietnam, and 1 who served in Kosovo and Iraq). 
Title: Re: 2014 Veterans Day
Post by: Lordsandy on November 12, 2014, 08:03:04 PM
That's awesome!
Here's some photos of mine......

I had the privilege of having my M16A1 Halftrack and M38A1 jeep in this years Veterans Day parade.
Thanks to all of you who have served for this country!

(http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/3242/medium/image649.jpg)

(http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/3242/medium/image646.jpg)

(http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/3242/medium/image647.jpg)

(http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/3242/medium/image648.jpg)
Title: Re: 2014 Veterans Day
Post by: BombFarm on November 13, 2014, 12:03:15 AM
Thanks for the pics Lordsandy. Hopefully we'll get a few more members to post their Veterans Day pics as well.
Title: Re: 2014 Veterans Day
Post by: spec4don on November 13, 2014, 09:02:35 AM
I love it!  ;D ;D ;D

Don G.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal