halftrackinfo

pictures of your halftrack => members tracks => Topic started by: mkoloc on February 17, 2020, 11:05:23 AM

Title: African Queen Hagerty Article
Post by: mkoloc on February 17, 2020, 11:05:23 AM
My Hagerty Magazine Article.  For some reason the attachments are rotated, sorry about that!!
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: 8683jb on February 17, 2020, 08:49:09 PM
That's a great article Mark. Thanks again.

Jon
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: steve1973 on February 18, 2020, 06:14:19 PM
Great article Mark! I tried calling Hagerty to get a copy but no go. You have to be a member for that. Keep up the good work. I've been watching your Youtube channel.

Steve A.
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: coreyelliott on February 18, 2020, 07:25:21 PM
Awesome! 

Corey
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: mkoloc on February 18, 2020, 07:57:05 PM
Thank you all ... gotta chuckle at the U-Tube gig ... just a squirrel trying to get a nut on that one.  I am using a go pro camera, it seems to work alright.. editing and all of that is a steep learning curve .. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: coreyelliott on February 18, 2020, 09:23:40 PM
Thank you all ... gotta chuckle at the U-Tube gig ... just a squirrel trying to get a nut on that one.  I am using a go pro camera, it seems to work alright.. editing and all of that is a steep learning curve .. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark

LOL, anytime I post anything to youtube I turn the comments OFF!!!  There are some real weirdos out there.

Corey
Title: Re: Hagerty
Post by: 8683jb on February 18, 2020, 11:39:37 PM
.. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark

The videos are very good Mark!
Title: Re: African Queen Hagerty Article
Post by: mkoloc on February 20, 2020, 08:18:59 AM
Steve, give me your mailing address I'll send you my last spare copy as a thank you for the forum.

Mark
Title: Re: African Queen Hagerty Article
Post by: mkoloc on May 03, 2020, 08:11:45 AM
Here is a link to the article on Hagerty site:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/hagerty-magazine/lieutenant-colonel-kolocs-1943-white-m16a2/

Enjoy
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal