halftrackinfo

pictures of your halftrack => members tracks => Topic started by: Tfscobie on March 31, 2013, 03:22:08 PM

Title: First ride
Post by: Tfscobie on March 31, 2013, 03:22:08 PM
1941 M3 Diamond T
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: steve-0 on March 31, 2013, 04:33:58 PM
thanks for posting.
what does it say on the passenger side door?
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: Tfscobie on March 31, 2013, 05:31:09 PM
The First Wife

[attachment deleted by admin. sorry all images over 3000  kb where deleted automatically
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: beerman on April 01, 2013, 09:31:48 AM
 Looks great, may I ask what brand and shade of paint you used ?
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: spec4don on April 01, 2013, 11:26:55 PM
Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about ;)

Don G
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: gab on April 02, 2013, 03:39:01 PM
Keep that first wife.
Title: Re: First ride
Post by: Tfscobie on April 24, 2013, 01:10:25 PM
Looks great, may I ask what brand and shade of paint you used ?

Rapco 33070 or 34087. I can't remember off hand.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal