Author Topic: New to me Diamond T M3  (Read 21825 times)

Darth_Kitten

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 289
Re: New to me Diamond T M3
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 10:13:56 PM »
Oh yeah that's right Rich. I was looking for the thread in which we were discussing the details, but could not find where that occurred.
I"ll take closer look at the passenger bulkhead to see if it looks more like a GI job, or a bubba job. The bottom halves are welded to the  cab floor. I'll assume that was not the case per original construction. The windshield does look original to the HT. I like the forensic investigative process on this guy!
Mark


Hi Mark, this is Rich.  I figured you had a M3A1 based on the bulkhead behind the co-driver.

Tfscobie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: New to me Diamond T M3
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 12:41:46 PM »
I restored a '41 M3 (frame number M30967) if you need any reference pics.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal