Author Topic: What do these military vehicles stand for??  (Read 931 times)

steve-0

• Administrator
What do these military vehicles stand for??
« on: August 09, 2014, 09:50:49 PM »
What do these military vehicles stand for??

i think they stand for america at its best.

i have been watching news that many times refers to utube videos that they cant show that they say are genocide.
so i searched google videos for iraq and issas.

they show truck load, after truck load, after truck load, after truck load, of men and boys hauled out towns and then shot one by one.
there is a video of a girl age 5 that has her hand cut off and then her head slowly cut off and then handed back to her father.

there is a long line of men and boys that are shot in the head at the rivers edge so they fall in(less work for them)

what the hell is wrong with america if we falter at this point?   can i be proud if we ignore this?

Monkeypirate

Re: What do these military vehicles stand for??
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:53:04 PM »
This is the kind of thing that My Military family and I gave up so much of our lives to prevent. but with the weak willed people we elect now days its hard to go in and do what is really necessary to stop these things. its a sad fact we have become weak do to politics...I bought my M2 just to restore and drive in the Veterans day parades because I have a lot of respect for what my elders went through and I want to keep that spirit alive. I have nothing against the millions of good Muslims out there, but the fact of the matter is that a over whelming number of them are violent and oppressive and they need to be Stopped.And we will need STRONG leadership in order  to do that.