Author Topic: Arizona Owners  (Read 925 times)

Sierra Padre

Arizona Owners
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:48:45 AM »
My HT is arriving today and I will be needing parts. If anyone has any spares or tips/tricks available, please let me know. Just knowing who all is out here and chatting would be helpful, not to just me.

Also, what is the word in AZ for title/registering a HT?

I'm in Fountain Hills, AZ

Thanks!
Doug
Adversity is not an adequate deterrent.

1941 White M2A1

47lincsled

Re: Arizona Owners
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 12:10:18 PM »
I have found the easiest way to get a title in AZ is to go with a bonded title,I have used this method 4 times now it it works great, you are supposed to write a letter to the last know owner asking for a title, what I do is write the letter to someone I know is dead, then it gets returned to you and you take it to the DMV with your bond and your police inspection and they make you a title, it's a little drawn out but it's the best I have found. You can go to your DMV and they will give you a list of everything you have to do. Good luck with your project!

Monkeypirate

Re: Arizona Owners
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 06:07:56 AM »
Im out in Wittmann AZ with A M2. Mine Is down to the frame getting ready for repairs.  I know there are other tracks in the area but haven't met any one here with one yet. Bonded title is the best bet. But if it was never registered it might be possible to just get the bonded title without the need to contact a previous owner. Best of luck.