Author Topic: Final got my battery box pictures uploaded  (Read 341 times)

cfaust

Final got my battery box pictures uploaded
« on: January 01, 2019, 10:39:48 PM »
Had to finalize my account in G503.  I did finally upload the battery box pictures.  You all let me know if this is typical to most half track battery boxes.  As you will be able to see from the pictures it has a squirrel cage fan mounted to the back-side of the battery box to force air into/or out of the battery compartment.  Here is the link to my pictures.  Or least I hope so..http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3618.  If this is not right just let me know and I will correct it. 

Just for y'alls info;  if anyone needs machine work/welding fabricating done let me know I do work at a machine shop.  Of course since most stuff is heavy and shipping is expensive it may be moot to provide this information. I'm just sayin'.........
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:45:30 PM by cfaust »

steve1973

Re: Final got my battery box pictures uploaded
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 12:45:27 AM »
Looks like your battery box is set up for some sort of winterization kit. Never seen anything like it before. As for your image posting. Your almost their. I sent you a PM to call me and I can walk you through the process. It's not very hard but tricky if you never done it before.

Steve A.

WayOffTrack

Re: Final got my battery box pictures uploaded
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 06:35:35 AM »
Love it.