Author Topic: African Queen Hagerty Article  (Read 10580 times)

mkoloc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
African Queen Hagerty Article
« on: February 17, 2020, 11:05:23 AM »
My Hagerty Magazine Article.  For some reason the attachments are rotated, sorry about that!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 08:16:54 AM by mkoloc »
Mark A.R. Koloc Sr.
LTC USA (RET)
1631 Bitter Creek Lane
Batavia, OH  45103
Cell:  715-821-9426
MVPA # 31144

8683jb

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 897
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:49:09 PM »
That's a great article Mark. Thanks again.

Jon
'42 Autocar M2A1
'41 Nash Kelvinator Ben Hur trailer

MVPA member

steve1973

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1423
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:14:19 PM »
Great article Mark! I tried calling Hagerty to get a copy but no go. You have to be a member for that. Keep up the good work. I've been watching your Youtube channel.

Steve A.

coreyelliott

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 07:25:21 PM »
Awesome! 

Corey
1941 Autocar M2A1 (M2-13)

mkoloc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 07:57:05 PM »
Thank you all ... gotta chuckle at the U-Tube gig ... just a squirrel trying to get a nut on that one.  I am using a go pro camera, it seems to work alright.. editing and all of that is a steep learning curve .. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark
Mark A.R. Koloc Sr.
LTC USA (RET)
1631 Bitter Creek Lane
Batavia, OH  45103
Cell:  715-821-9426
MVPA # 31144

coreyelliott

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 09:23:40 PM »
Thank you all ... gotta chuckle at the U-Tube gig ... just a squirrel trying to get a nut on that one.  I am using a go pro camera, it seems to work alright.. editing and all of that is a steep learning curve .. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark

LOL, anytime I post anything to youtube I turn the comments OFF!!!  There are some real weirdos out there.

Corey
1941 Autocar M2A1 (M2-13)

8683jb

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 897
Re: Hagerty
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 11:39:37 PM »
.. are the videos helpful? or am I just wasting my time?  I never really get any response to them, so I'm a bit curious, and it's tough being my  own critic. I hate the sound of my own voice on film!!! LOL

Mark

The videos are very good Mark!
'42 Autocar M2A1
'41 Nash Kelvinator Ben Hur trailer

MVPA member

mkoloc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
Re: African Queen Hagerty Article
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 08:18:59 AM »
Steve, give me your mailing address I'll send you my last spare copy as a thank you for the forum.

Mark
Mark A.R. Koloc Sr.
LTC USA (RET)
1631 Bitter Creek Lane
Batavia, OH  45103
Cell:  715-821-9426
MVPA # 31144

mkoloc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
Re: African Queen Hagerty Article
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2020, 08:11:45 AM »
Mark A.R. Koloc Sr.
LTC USA (RET)
1631 Bitter Creek Lane
Batavia, OH  45103
Cell:  715-821-9426
MVPA # 31144

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal