Author Topic: African Queen Clutch Project  (Read 637 times)

coreyelliott

Re: African Queen Clutch Project
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2020, 07:03:07 PM »
Good luck!

Corey
1941 Autocar M2A1 (M2-13)

emptyhead

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2020, 06:44:57 AM »
Good luck with your project.just pulled the clutch and plate on my French rebuild engine and good thing the clutch disk was a little frozen to the flywheel.

yd328

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 05:09:02 AM »
I have a clutch alignment tool I can send to you to use.

Gary

mkoloc

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 08:36:47 AM »
Thank you Gary ...will take you up on that as Steve as way more to stay up on then sending me his alignment tool ..

My address is in my signature block, and by all means, let me reimburse you for postage.   

We are in Florida arrived last night to a tropical storm on the verge of becoming a hurricane...and just got an automated call that we might have to evacuate our rented ocean front beach house ..so much for a sunny vacation  :o .. we have the travel insurance which would cover our loss of vacation, so that's good.

Must admit that watching the storm surge and the wind is somewhat mesmerizing... the house is built on pilings and sways just a bit, like being on a ship ... anyway we are safe and if need be are ready to head inland.  We have family in central Florida and they have already called and told us to head their way if need be.  All good, but what a challenging week with Jack and now this.  Been thinking about and praying for Steve and his situation in CA.  2020 has been a year like no other in my 65 years of being!  I pray it can only get better moving forward  :) ..
Mark A.R. Koloc Sr.
LTC USA (RET)
1631 Bitter Creek Lane
Batavia, OH  45103
Cell:  715-821-9426