Author Topic: Cab part location ?  (Read 340 times)

Torque

Cab part location ?
« on: March 16, 2019, 09:21:17 AM »
Where do these pieces go? Been 5 years and don't  remember where.

beerman

Re: Cab part location ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 07:51:40 PM »
Those pieces belong to a special kits that enclosed the battery box. The long piece sealed between the upper floor and the lower bracket that the battery sits on and the small triangle piece filled in the back section. The piece with the hole looks like, where the fan/ blower mounted that blew air into the battery compartment. There are a few pictures of this in one of my picture ablums on the surface zero site. I will see if I can find it and attach it, if not I can take a picture of my halftrack.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:55:01 PM by beerman »

beerman

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 07:56:02 PM »
Surface zero site is messed up at the moment, or at least won't load on my phone. I will try later from my home computer and if it pulls up there.

beerman

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 10:34:22 PM »
http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/showphoto.php?photo=154430&title=dscn1583&cat=3508
Well here is the back part of the piece you have.

I will have to take a picture of the long piece, that is used a filler to close the gap between the passenger floor place and the frame

Torque

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 07:47:56 PM »
Thanks so much! The only place I could find it could fit was on the battery support but didn't realize it bolted to the floor so it didn't make sense to me. I saw the blower pictures you posted, interesting, thanks again. I am going to leave it off.