Author Topic: louver system pictures?  (Read 346 times)

SgtKish

louver system pictures?
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
Does anyone have any pics of the bar that attaches to the actual louvers? I have had to make a lot of parts from all the hinges, to the entire rear troop seating area. So it is no surprise that I will have to make the brackets for this louver system as well. The only problem is cant find any good pics of the bar that attaches the bottom louver to all the others, making all 4 move as one. I have some ideas how to make it work, but I would rather make it exactly original. if someone could shoot me a pic of this vertical bar it would be very helpful. unless someone has that actual part for sale, that would be even better..lol. thanks, Mark

Smadge

Re: louver system pictures?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 02:26:56 AM »
Mark,

Hope this is what you’re looking for. I’m not sure if the bend should be there and I’ll find out soon enough. 
Paul
1941 M2 Autocar (restoring)
MVPA# 36810E

SgtKish

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 05:44:34 PM »
Good man, thank you very much. that's dead on what im looking for. I would guess no bend, but ill figure out when I install. thank you. Mark

steve1973

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 08:58:35 PM »
Paul Jacobs, Superjeep, sells all those parts. Also, there are two variations of that control bar. If you have a cross brace then that bar is slightly different with a notch in it to clear the bar.

Steve A.