Author Topic: rubber track repair  (Read 1984 times)

beerman

rubber track repair
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »
Found this while searching around on youtube. Might be very useful with some of us with cracked or missing pieces in the rubber section of the tracks.       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuFwNJLVoXA

andy

Re: rubber track repair
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:36:13 AM »
That is interesting. My only question is, and i know nothing about types of rubbers, are they compatible?

1943 M4A1 (restored to M2A1)

beerman

Re: rubber track repair
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 06:24:40 PM »
  Well I called the company and they have a office in Canada , but have sold or moved there factory to Australia. The guy I spoke to was real nice, and I told him what we were thinking of doing with there product, he said that they had tried it on a rubber cat track, I guess from some construction equipment. He offered to mail me out a free sample to try. I told him that at the current time I would not be able to test it, due to my track not being in a running drivable state, but I would still like to see how it worked. I will be sending him my contact info in the next day or so. I asked about prices, but,  said he would have to do some checking, since the product would be coming from Australia, but he did still have some in Canada. His name was  Darren, and his email should be on the company website www.beltfix.com