Author Topic: Anybody heading to Gilbert, PA this Saturday?  (Read 1215 times)

cpetronis

Anybody heading to Gilbert, PA this Saturday?
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
    I was just wondering if anybody from this forum was planning on being there. I'm scooting down with Greg Wolanin and am therefore not in control of arrival and departure times but I think we're getting down around 10:00 or so. I'm hoping to snag a correct looking pickmattox (sp?) head for my M3A1. They seem to be a little different than the run of the mill ones you can get at a hardware store. Other than that I can't think of much I need. Perhaps an interior door handle for my driver's side would be nice. Actually its more like "that's about all I could afford."
    I might have a middle commander's seat for a half track I'd be willing to bring down if somebody needed it badly. Just one of those things I don't think I have any interest in putting in mine. Kind of cumbersome and awkward when deploying the guys if you ask me.
    At any rate, it might be nice to put some faces to the names on this board if you guys were going there.

Regards,

Chris

Thundercat97

Re: Anybody heading to Gilbert, PA this Saturday?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
Do you mean the Red Ball MV show this Saturday in Jim Thorpe, PA?   The fall one is in Gilbert while the winter one is in Jim Thorpe.  Years back I made that mistake but the good part is I has heading in the general direction.... hahahaha.

cpetronis

Re: Anybody heading to Gilbert, PA this Saturday?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »
Roger that, my bad. Gilbert, Jim Thorpe, I guess its a good thing I'm not doing the driving. Thanks for the catch.

Regards,

Chris